Unless otherwise specified, each tool comes standard with a Double Action (DA) high-speed steel blade.
DA (Double Action) for deburring both sides of the hole.
BA (Back Action) for deburring only the back of the hole.
Tungsten Carbide coated blades available upon request.
DA BLADE BA BLADE
1. Set blade on the pivot pin within the arbor.
2. Place the plunger through the back of the shank.
3. Insert spring through the back of the shank.
4. Tighten the setscrew in the rear-end of the shank but do not compress the spring to its solid condition.
5. The blade will not retract without the spring cushion. Damage to the hole and tool may occur.
1. Loosen the setscrew at the rear of the shank. The blade will drop freely from the arbor.
2. Set the new blade on the pivot within the arbor and then tighten the setscrew to the desired adjustment.
Do not compress the spring to its solid condition as the blade will not retract without the spring cushion and
damage to the hole and tool may occur.
For Type A and Type B Tools
#110 For Type C Tools
Blades can be reground 4 to 10 regrinds of 0.010" each. See diagram below.